While our ISLA launch boat party has had to be postponed, we’d like to give one of you a Cantik Swimsuit of your choice & a gift pack from our lovely brand partners for our event.
HOW TO ENTER:
VISIT OUR INSTAGRAM
1. Like this post
2. Follow @cantikswimwear @balibodyresults @blondibeachhair @floraandfaunaau
3. Tag three friends
Competition closes at 8.00 AM (AEDT) Thursday 2nd of April, 2020. Winner will be selected at random & contacted by direct message.
Full Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of this promotion is Cantik Group Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ABN 13600 727 680) of 14 Gardere Ave Curl Curl NSW 2096, Australia, 0438 494 856.
- Entry is free and open to both Australian & International residents of all ages. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition is a game of chance.
- Information on how to enter this competition (Competition) forms part of the terms of entry, which includes these terms and conditions (Terms). Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- This competition commences Friday 27th of March, 2020 and ends at 8.00AM AEDT Thursday 2nd of April, 2020 (“Competition Period”). You can enter multiple times per person. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition entrants must:
- Follow Cantik Swimwear, Bali Body Results, Blondi Beach and Flora & Fauna Instagram accounts
- Like the competition image & tag 3 friends in the comments
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be available to claim prize for the duration of the sale.
- The winning entry will be selected at the end of the Promotion Period, at Thursday on 2nd April 2020 at the Promoters address. The Winner will be contacted via Instagram at Thursday on 2nd April and listed on the Promoters Instagram, and website.
- There will be one (1) winner in total (“the Winner”).
- Prize; A Cantik Swimwear swimsuit of your choice (subject to size/style availability), A Bali Body Tanning Mousse, A Blondi Beach Hair Rescue Oil & a Flora & Fauna Green & Kind gift pack.
The Winner will collect prize by sending a direct private Instagram message to Cantik Swimwear.
The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If the prize remains unclaimed by Tuesday the 7th of April 2020, the Promoter may deem that the winner ineligible to receive the prize and select the next best entry 8.00AM Wednesday the 8th of April 2020.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prize.
- Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter of this competition has the right to extend the closing date in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. This includes but not limited to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
- If for any reason an entrant does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification may be requested at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry only. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter and modify their entry as appropriate. If the winner advises that they do not want to accept the prize, it will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible entry as Judged by the Promoter.
- By accepting the Prize, Winners agree to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
- Winners should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the Prize.
- In the case of; The intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism; or The Promoter being unable to run the Competition as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including the CCA).
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct of the Competition.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Australia.