For change of mind or incorrect choice we will gladly accept the return of items for store credit only.
You contact us within 14 days of receipt of purchase; that goods are unworn, unwashed and in original saleable condition with tags and sanitary sticker attached, inside original packaging.
To obtain a returns authorisation number:
1. Please email email@example.com - include your order number or the name the order was placed under
2. Include this form along with your returning garments and send via a registered or trackable service to: 14 GARDERE AVE CURL CURL NSW AUSTRALIA 2096
3. Once you have been issued your returns number, you have 7days to send the item back or we reserve the right to cancel/reject your return. Returns postmarked outside this time frame are subject to rejection. Strictly no returns will be accepted without a returns form.
We highly recommend sending items using a tracking service as regretfully we cannot be held accountable for returned items that go missing in the post.
Once we receive your return we will inspect the goods and issue your store credit within three business days. Should your return not meet our criteria we will communicate the reasons with you via email.
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges or refunds.
Items discounted at 40% or more of the original value are final sale and non-returnable under standard return policies.
All postage costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless return is due to a mistake on our behalf or by fault of manufacturer.
If you paid for your order using Paypal you may be eligible to claim your return shipping back using their refunded shipping service. You can see more details here.
For all full priced orders we will issue you a store credit valid for 6 months from your original date of purchase.
Our apologies! In the unlikely event you do receive a faulty garment please contact us as quickly as possible so as we can assist. While your swimsuit is made to last we are not liable for general wear and tear.
We use high quality lightweight Italian Lycra however, please use caution around rough surfaces and be mindful of prolonged exposure to chlorine and products such as lotions and sunscreen. We recommend hand washing or machine-washing inside a delicates bag on a gentle cycle.
Please take into consideration that colours and prints may appear differently on your screen, depending on your resolution. All printing is done in rolls, therefore print placement and scale may differ slightly between size and garments.
Unfortunately not, however we are happy to accept returns for store credit. You will need to contact us for a returns form within 14 days of receiving your purchase and once processed, you can go ahead and order the correct size. Please see further details regarding making a return above on this page.
No however, we recommend that you go ahead and purchase the correct item so this can be sent out to you quickly. Then, upon request of a return authorisation form AND providing us with your new order number, we can refund your original order once received back to us.
Cantik Swimwear carries strict return requirements in the interests of other customers as well as hygiene. Your return could be rejected for the following reasons:
1. You contacted us for a return outside the 14 day returns period.
2. The item was returned without an official returns form.
3. The item was returned either without the hygiene liner or the hygiene liner was not in its original position.
4. The item is damaged/marked and/or smells.
5. You did not send the item back within 7days of receiving your returns form. Returns postmarked outside this time frame are subject to rejection.
We will only accept returns on garments which are in a re-sellable condition. Should your return be rejected we will discuss the reasons with you via email and return the original item to you once you have paid for return postage.
Please take special care when trying on your new purchase and make sure you follow our returns procedure.